Head Lice are a real drag. It is every parent’s nightmare to receive the dreaded memo stating, “Your child has been diagnosed with Head Lice… “
That means piles and piles of laundry, a complete disruption of the family’s schedule and worst of all, hours spent combing those nasty little nits (or eggs) out of the hair.
Traditional head Lice treatment has been to use synthetic, chemical pesticides that have lost their effectiveness. These poisons are horrible for children – causing headaches, learning disabilities, even seizures and death.
But that is not the case anymore. These chemical toxins are no longer viable. That is why we now have what are referred to as Super Head Lice. Super Head Lice do not respond to traditional treatments – they laugh and multiply asking for stronger, more toxic solutions.
But there is no need for these noxious products! There are all-natural pest control products that are very capable in controlling Head Lice. Be sure to choose products that have clear instructions and state that they are used in the treatment of whatever pest you are trying to control.
For the child with these awful blood suckers, you can control the adult Head Lice on contact and then after using a shower cap for four hours to overnight, the nits (those pesky eggs) will be dehydrated and destroyed.
If you get the dreaded memo, no need to worry – follow these simple steps below and you are golden!
Your favorite all-natural pest control product
1 Shower Cap that fits snugly
• Liberally apply your favorite all-natural pest control product to head and scalp.
• Cover with a swim or shower cap for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight.
• Shampoo thoroughly, style as usual.
• It is not necessary to comb out the nits (eggs).
• Use your favorite all-natural pest control product to lightly spray on items that may harbor these biters and that cannot be laundered. Lightly spray your favorite all-natural pest control product on car seats, back packs, car upholstery, stuffed animals, pillows, etc. or other items that cannot be put in the washing machine.
• Wash linens and bedding using the hottest possible settings in the washer and dryer. Add some of your favorite all-natural pest control product to the fabric softener cycle for added control.
• To prevent Head Lice, lightly apply your favorite all-natural pest control product to your child’s hair before school. Also lightly spray back packs, jackets, scarves and hats.
Have you tried to take home services from 247HomeServiceUS.com Yet?
What are you waiting for? Call Now!
247HomeServiceUS is a Home Repair Service Company. Home repair services are one of the many home maintenance solutions available to you through Neighborly. At 247HomeServiceUS.com, we are committed to being there for all your home service needs.
Home Repair Services
Address: United States
Phone: +1 (888) 565 6090
Sunday Open 24 hours
Monday Open 24 hours
Tuesday Open 24 hours
Wednesday Open 24 hours
Thursday Open 24 hours
Friday Open 24 hours
Saturday Open 24 hours